September 16, 2020
We are excited to be back and hosting our fall event again at Biagio’s in Paramus!
It’s our 3rd year at this fantastic family-owned venue, attached to one of the best Italian restaurants in the area.
The venue has large covered outdoor options to allow for ample space to spread out comfortably, following New Jersey’s Department of Health Protocols for Outdoor Dining.
The Terrace at Biagio’s
299 Paramus Road
Paramus, NJ 07652
(2 miles North of Garden State Plaza)
Taste from 150+ scotches, bourbons and whiskies from around the world!
GENERAL ADMISSION $99
VIP ADMISSION $149
(6-9:30pm) Plus unlimited access to VIP Experience Area from 6:30-9pm
Delicious whisky-infused food
Select Brandies, Cognacs and Armagnacs
Souvenir tasting glass
Great evening out
Kosher Option Available
VIP EXPERIENCE AREA
– ENJOY special and select whiskies, many not available on main floor
– A TASTING within itself – limited availability
– EARLY entry to whisky sampling event at 6pm
– UNLIMITED access to VIP Experience Area 6:30-9pm
– VIP ticket holders only
2019 VIP Pours:
- Glenfarclas 40 year
- Tomintoul 25 year
- GlenAllachie 25 year
- Ron Abuelo Centuria Rum
- That Boutiquey Whisky Co Japanese 21 year
- Bache Gabrielsen XO Cognac
- Finger Lakes Distilling Bottled-in-Bond Wheated Bourbon
- Four Roses Single Barrel Private Selection-Barrel Proof by Dave Sweet
- Weller Antique 107 (limited volume)
- Talisker Storm
- Peerless Single Barrel (Sweet & Fruity)
- Isaac Bowman Straight Bourbon Port Barrel Finish
- Single Barrel Breckenridge Bourbon
- Old Scout 13yr Single Barrel Select
- Oban 18yrs Single Malt Limited Edition
- Signatory Vintage 13yr Unnamed Orkney Distillery Cask Strength
And several other special selections !!
Always looking to expand and make it better!
VIP list subject to change.
Our Sponsors and Marketing Partners