Event rescheduled to March 2021. Date TBA
RETURNING TO DC !
Union Market – Dock 5
1309 5th St NE
Washington, DC 20002
We have been monitoring the Covid-19 situation very closely and in the interest of health concerns for all involved, we are rescheduling the DC event to April 2021. We will keep you posted on the date, details and expanded aspects and benefits of the show.
In 16 years and 100 shows, we have never had to delay an event. This is an incredibly difficult decision, but we feel it is in the best interest of you – the consumer we serve, our exhibitors, industry partners, colleagues, and all staff involved in running the event.
A full credit for all tickets will be applied to the rescheduled NY event or any of our other events for 2020 or NY 2021. We will continue working diligently to grow and expand the shows at every level. Looking forward to seeing you at the next event!
Thank you for your continued support and participation,
Dave Sweet, President
Whiskey and Barrel Nite
GENERAL ADMISSION $99
VIP ADMISSION $169
(6-9:30pm) Plus unlimited access to VIP Experience Area from 6:30-9pm
Taste from 180+ scotches, bourbons and whiskies from around the world!
Unlimited whisky sampling
Delicious whisky-infused dinner buffet
Barrel-Aged Beers and Spirits
Souvenir tasting glass
One year Whisky Advocate Magazine (included with ticket)
Great evening out !
STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
VIP EXPERIENCE AREA
– ENJOY special and select whiskies not available on main floor
– A TASTING within itself – limited availability
– EARLY entry to whisky sampling event at 6pm
– UNLIMITED access to VIP Experience Area 6:30-9pm
– VIP TICKET holders only
2018 VIP POURS – Even more to come in 2020…
- Antique Selections from Jack Rose Dining Saloon
- Claxton’s The Single Cask 25 Years Old Cambus Single Grain
- Hammerhead Czech Single Malt 28 Year Old
- Exclusive Malts Glen Keith 19
- McLaren Vale Distillery, Australia – hand selected bottling aged in 100 year Port Barrels
- The Ambassador Barrel Proof Single Barrel Bourbon
- Kentucky Peerless Rye Single Barrel
- Kings Crest 25 Years Blended Scotch (closed brand)
- Highland Park Scotch Special Selection
- Glenfarclas 25
- Glenfiddich 21 Reserva Rum Cash Finish
- Breckenridge Dark Arts American Single Malt
- Four Roses Single Barrel – Special 50th Anniversary (two separate recipes: OESK and OBSV)
- Blanton’s Single Barrel Private Selection
- Basil Hayden’s Dark Rye
- Johnnie Walker Blue
- Bunnahabhein 18
- Deanston 18 Bourbon Finish
- John Bowman Single Barrel-Whisky Magazine 2017 Bourbon of the Year
- Old Weller Antique 107
- Paul John Peated Single Malt Whisky from India
- Utopia Barrel Aged from Samuel Adams
- The Arran Malt Single Malt Scotch– The Bothy Quarter Cask
- PLUS a few special surprise whiskies….